Faith group offers a long-term internship program directly leading to employment opportunities for Japanese students attending colleges and universities outside Japan; as well as non-Japanese nationals studying in Japan.
The difference from the new graduate hiring
- We offer long-term internship programs leading to full time employment opportunities.
- After the concluding the internship program, there will be a hiring interview opportunity on mutual consent. If you pass the interview successfully, we will be able to present you with a job offer.
- The final interview as well as full time employment start date of joining our company will be negotiable.
※If you are still a student when presented with our job offer, the offer is only applicable on graduation from the institution you are currently attending.
- There are no deadlines in accepting your application through the company website.
Long-term internship program
- Non –Japanese nationals studying in Japan hoping to find employment
- Japanese students graduating from non-Japanese universities or graduate school,
graduated but within three years after their graduation, or future graduates.
Guidelines for Applicants
|Summary||Conducted within each of the Faith group companies
Provides direct employment opportunities in the cutting edge of entertainment environment.
Internships are held year-round
Approximate period is 3 months. Details will be provided after the individual interveiws.
【Faith/Faith group companies】
Faith Minami-Aoyama, 6-10-12 Minami-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0062, Japan
Edomizaka Mori Mldg.4F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001, Japan
※Job location will be determined after the individual interveiws.
Location of the intership will be determined based on the company the applicant will be working for.
Determined after the individual interveiws.
Conditions vary by each group companies.
Paid hourly; 1,000 yen/hr
Commutation allowance will be paid Max 2,000 Yen per day.
Group Strategy-HR Department, Faith, Inc.
- How much Japanese do I have to be able to understand?
- The location of the internship and work will be in Japan.You have to be able to speak and write Japanese fluently.
- Where do we have the first interview?
- First interview will be conducted at our Minami-Aoyama office in Japan. If you are an out-of-Japan candidate, you can skype from your country.