The Faith Group’s Corporate Philosophy
Leave the present, Create the future
At Faith, what we are looking at is not "now" but "from now on"
We don't pursue things that already exist in today's world.
Instead, we create from scratch things that tomorrow's world will value.
In this way, we hope to deliver a richer lifestyle overflowing
with smiles to people everywhere.
The Faith Group's Corporate Philosophy System
The Faith Group's Management Philosophy
In a free-spirited environment that overflows with challenges,
we help to provide people with spiritually affluent lifestyles
by taking a consistently neutral stance from a user-oriented perspectiveand
by making maximum use of our innovative planning capabilities,
creativity and realization power.
At the same time, each of the Faith Group's companies is
highly independent and strongly cooperative in building up
its own business and creating new markets and cultures.
Through this, we continuously create diverse services
that win customer confidence while enriching society.
The Faith Group's Code of Conduct
- Develop creative ideas to enrich society.
- Display a spirit of challenge to tackle new things with a sense of speed.
- Cooperate and collaborate with diverse partners both inside and outside the group.
- Respect the ties between people, corporations and society.
- Constantly expand our perspective without bias towards particular fields or industries.
The Faith Group’s Code of Ethics
- Respect various social norms around the world and their prevailing spirit and culture, and act fairly while subscribing to a high sense of morality.
- Always provide high value products and services fairly and from the users’ perspective.
- Disclose corporate information in a timely and appropriate fashion, improve the reliability of financial reports, and increase management transparency.
- Realize a working environment in which people respect each other’s individuality and personality, and in which each person’s ability is fully utilized.
- Bearing in mind at all times that we are members of society, engage actively in social contribution activities.
- Strike a balance between business activities and environmental protection, and contribute to the creation of a better living environment.
- The management team will build an internal system for realizing the above policy and will ensure that all employees possess a thorough understanding of corporate ethics.